Services we provide include:
- Creative art-based workshops for individuals with a lived experience of mental health issues and/or addictions.
- One-on-one meetings with individuals with the lived experience of a mental health and/or addictions issue and family members to share their particular creative interests and gather new ideas for workshops and programs.
- Meetings with supportive groups, family groups, agencies, hospitals, etc., to share information about Spark of Brilliance and to gather ideas for potential programming.
- Professional presentations - providing information about the healing power of the arts to all sectors of the community, including: schools and churches, mental health organizations, businesses/industries and the arts.
- Our "Stand Up for Mental Health" comedy troupe and "May Contain Nuts" improv troup are available to provide entertainment and awareness for your fundraiser, conference or special event.
Should you have any questions about our services, please contact Marcey Gray at 519-763-4014 ext. 2355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we can create a workshop, event or presentation that is enjoyable and accommodating to your audience!
© 2012 Copyright Spark of Brilliance. All rights reserved.