Services we provide include:
- One-on-one meetings with individuals with the lived experience of a mental health and/or addictions issue and family members to share their particular creative interests and gather new ideas for workshops and programs.
- Meetings with supportive groups, family groups, agencies, hospitals, etc., to share information about Spark of Brilliance and to gather ideas for potential programming.
- Professional presentations - providing information about the healing power of the arts to all sectors of the community, including: schools and churches, mental health organizations, businesses/industries and the arts.
- Our "Stand Up for Mental Health" comedy troupe is available to provide entertainment and awareness for your fundraiser, conference or special event.
- Creative workshops can be facilitated in your preferred setting.
Should you have any questions about our services, please contact Marcey Gray at 519-763-4014 ext. 207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we can create a workshop, event or presentation that is enjoyable and accommodating to your audience!
© 2012 Copyright Spark of Brilliance. All rights reserved.